photo beginings...

So its been sometime since I last updated this thing. Thats the reason why I wasn't sure if I wanted to start a blog, is because I knew I probably wouldnt update it very much.


Tonight I've just been sittin around bored and I had a prompting to post something on this. So I decided I'm going to put up my pictures that I've taken in the past. Kind of like a portfolio. That way if people ask me if I have any stuff online I can just direct them to this. So I wanted to start it off with pictures I took a long time ago. These are pictures I took in high school where my love of photo started. I wish I still had the resources to take pictures and develope them myself in the darkroom. I love it. So here ya go:

  1. Comment by Steve Cox on August 20, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

    holy crap i love these pictures